NZ Lockdown: Day 8 Musings
We’re now in Day 8 of lockdown. How is everyone feeling today? As I’m doing my indoor walk this morning, I listed all the positive side of being in lock down. These are my list :
- I wake up later than necessary.
- I don’t need to commute.
- I save money because I don’t need to:
- Drive to and from work.
- Bus top-ups.
- Go to Pinky’s Parlour to have my eyebrow done(lol).
- Buy hair colour.
- I’m at ease knowing that my family is just home with me.
- I don’t need to iron our clothes.