Fast and Easy Skinless Longganisa Recipe
Skinless longganisa is a sausage in the Philippines. It can be sweet, in garlic flavour. It can also be wrapped with parchment paper or with prepared pig’s intestines.
It’s one of the famous “silogs” breakfast food – it’s called LongSiLog, it means longganisa, sinangag, itlog. Try this recipe and I’m sure that you will love it.
Best Skinless Longganisa Recipe || Pwedeng Pang Negosyo!
- 1 kg Fatty minced pork
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Any longganisa mix for 1kg minced pork
- 40 pcs baking / parchment / wax paper 10 x 12 cms
- 1 pc piping bag
- In a large bowl, combine all longganisa ingredients.
- Mix it well.
- Put the mixture in the piping bag.
- Pipe the longganisa mixture onto the baking/wax paper.
- Note : It will be way easier when you use piping bag to wrap the longganisa.
- Freeze the longganisa for at least 12 hours.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, drizzle oil.
- Remove longganisa from the paper.
- Cook the longganisa, turning on all sides until it becomes dark brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
For more recipes, visit here.
You can also watch how I made longganisa here.